GBM Meeting Minutes
The UA has a meeting every Sunday starting at 9pm. These meetings are open to the public and comprise all of the UA’s decision-making. The meetings follow a basic format:
- Roll call
- Open Forum – An opportunity for guests & members alike to share their thoughts on anything they believe requires the UA’s attention.
- Reports – The President, VP, Treasurer and Speaker all have an opportunity to report on any new developments.
- Project Updates – Each committee presents updates on any projects that Representatives or Associate Members have been working on.
- New Business – New items which require the UA’s attention, including discussion papers, resolutions and any special elections.
- Old Business – Business that had been tabled from the prior meeting.
- Communications – The final part of the meeting, closed to public, in which members share personal updates from the week.
The UA encourages members of the public to attend our meetings – especially the ones that involve pieces of legislation which will personally affect the student.
The meetings are held every Sunday at 9pm in the Benjamin Franklin Room in Houston Hall.
Minutes from the 46th Session (2018-2019)
Cabinet Announcement, the possibility of making first semester classes pass/fail, and including contact information for important groups on campus on Penn Mobile
To search the archives, log into a Google account, add the folder to your Google Drive with the button in the upper lefthand corner, and search.